We are incredibly excited to be offering, in collaboration with the Complexability Team and Cognitive Edge, a Practitioner Foundations 3-day course where we introduce tools and methods for working in complexity
The Practitioner Foundations 2 day course 18 -19 November:
- The principles of complexity and complexity thinking
- Exploration of Cynefin™ framework in-depth, applications in different settings and contexts, and for different issues and challenges
- Foundational Cognitive Edge facilitation methods, for strategic and operational applications.
Hands-on experience in thinking through Cynefin™ applications – in areas such as
- Organisational change and transformation
- Improving decisionmaking, and
- Creating the conditions for leadership effectiveness, engagement, collaboration and innovation.
To book this Practitioner Foundations course click https://www.complexability.com.au/events-and-training and book ‘Melbourne Course’
Cynefin™ in Action 1-day course 20 November
How to Boost Innovation and Collaboration What if… the evidence-based innovation was created – in your own context, using the principles of complexity science, not traditional project management?
This one day workshop is for those with a working knowledge of the framework. It is designed to extend skills and capabilities in applying the Cynefin™ complexity framework and associated methods in areas such as:
- Partnering and collaboration – across silos, within and between organisations, with communities and multiple stakeholders,
- Maximising engagement and maintaining momentum,
- Embracing a diversity of perspectives,
- Undertaking innovation in context,
- Designing, monitoring and measuring the impact of change strategies.
- The workshop provides experiential learning opportunities with a highly experienced and diverse team of facilitators and participants
We look forward to seeing you there!