Design Thinking (DT)
As we are faced by consistent uncertainty, often termed the VUCA world (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous), the nature of the 21st century is exactly the right time for organisations to embrace design thinking. Design thinking is one form of fresh thinking that provides a method for practical and creative problem-solving. This is particularly critical in our constantly changing and disruptive world. At its core, it focuses on understanding people’s needs and creatively discovering the best solution to meet those needs.
This half-day overview workshop introduces design thinking and provides context via a number of real-world examples and a hands-on case study. By undertaking this workshop, you will become far more aware of the power within design thinking and be able to evaluate its value for your own (and your team/organisations) circumstances.
Content – Design Thinking – An Introduction
- A problem-solving method supporting innovation
- Appreciating the business context – the important starting point
- Key components – empathy and creativity
- Principles, tools and methods
- How to achieve innovation
- Understand the WHAT – what it is, where it has come from and what following the approach involves
- Appreciate the WHY – why is it different, the business value potential from using a design thinking approach
- Comprehend the HOW – the process, tools and techniques used and the approach
We look forward to seeing you!
For more information, please contact Julie Cunningham on 0409773291 or Contact Us